Will these fit?

3Blaster05

Apr 28, 2013
Kansas
Last edited by a moderator:
First thing, you get what you pay for... remember that.I'm not saying there not worth it but for ash xtra couple bucks and waiting a little bit you will come across something much better.. I personally have never used these nor know of any one who has but 100$ for a set of new shocks just looks like trouble to me. If your on a tight budget grab a set of banshee front shocks, than when you get more funds sell them and putt the$ twords your new set.

Reactions: cbaber
those are chinese junk, do not buy those

First thing, you get what you pay for... remember that.I'm not saying there not worth it but for ash xtra couple bucks and waiting a little bit you will come across something much better.. I personally have never used these nor know of any one who has but 100$ for a set of new shocks just looks like trouble to me. If your on a tight budget grab a set of banshee front shocks, than when you get more funds sell them and putt the$ twords your new set.

Yea thays true i really want to upgrade my shocks just dont have money to do it, with a kid on the way

Yea i posted this before you told me that in PM. But thank you, if i just stay on trails, you think itll be ok to stay stock till i find some better aftermarkets for drcent

you'll be just fine

It all depends on how you like your ride, the stocks will hold up to the jumps and trails, but they wont be comfortable, very stiff if ya know...

ok sweet, my rear is very soft, my fronts are very stiff, but when I ride they seem to be just fine.... or maybe its cause iv never used aftermarket shocks... lol

ok sweet, my rear is very soft, my fronts are very stiff, but when I ride they seem to be just fine.... or maybe its cause iv never used aftermarket shocks... lol

Yeh, the most i plan to go to is a 400ex rear shock... Unless some awesome deal comes up on some better ones lol