Wichita Riders!

Well, for now ill just continue riding at my other spot [Will get you a photo of that area in just a sec, tho im sure you know of them already]. But next time you go out, if you could PM me, id love to meet you up there and go with someone who knows the area..

Here's a picture i snapped of the trails..

Theres trees downed EVERYWHERE.

is where i currently ride. If you dont recognize it by photo, send me a PM and ill give ya a location [along with anyone else that needs a spot to ride.], I just dont want it getting blown up. Ive also got a chainsaw, as do my riding buddies, but dont want to get introuble for clearing trees on those other trails.

People have been going to those trails for over 50 years, sucks that some ahole finally found a way to keep loud obnoxious ATVs out. There were a few downed trees when we went but nothing like that.

Couldnt agree more, and would be more then happy to go clear the area of trees to have a spot to ride thats not all sand, But dont wanna get myself into any trouble over it, neither. :/

We're headed out to the other spot sunday around 2, if anyone wants to tag along?

Couldnt agree more, and would be more then happy to go clear the area of trees to have a spot to ride thats not all sand, But dont wanna get myself into any trouble over it, neither. :/

We're headed out to the other spot sunday around 2, if anyone wants to tag along?

Never been there or the (SouthWest Side)71st and Grove trails, but I did see you guys last Sunday on 47th, I was just getting off of work, hope you guys washed those bikes!

I was thinking about checking those trails and Mulvane trails out in my truck but I am scared the 2500 V10 i'm putting around in would sink, especially in the sand!

I will probably be touring the 55th & oliver trails again soon, I have seen people stuck there lately but the Feds purchased land there, not sure how much but they have "Federal Offense No Trespassing" signs posted now, we use to atv there a lot and watch people get stuck, just not sure about trailering my rides there with those signs out.