Where to ride: America's best dunes

oh good lol i was about to say that site is crap if it thingks winchester is in the high 20's lol. i wanna go to the dunes so bad but were not doing much dunes this summer, were going to sandlakes august 9th but thats about it, maybe coos bay or moses if i can talk my dad into it lol

That would be a long road trip! The funny thing is I love road trips and I would be down to do it.

I would definitely reccomend it! We road trip down to Winchester bay and Florence Oregon a few times a year, it takes ~7 hours and is totally worth it. I'm dying to get out to Saint Anthony's in Idao which is 11+. Look at how big these dunes are :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh good lol i was about to say that site is crap if it thingks winchester is in the high 20's lol. i wanna go to the dunes so bad but were not doing much dunes this summer, were going to sandlakes august 9th but thats about it, maybe coos bay or moses if i can talk my dad into it lol

If you are going to Sand Lake you might as well drive to Florence because the dunes are better. If you can't do that I would definitely check out the 3 capes loop, the scenery out there is awesome.

If you are going to Sand Lake you might as well drive to Florence because the dunes are better. If you can't do that I would definitely check out the 3 capes loop, the scenery out there is awesome.

yea im trying to talk my dad into that, hes the one paying for everything and driving so im taking what i can get i guess lol