Where do the oil hoses go?

The hose from the oil tank go to the pump, and the Littlefield hose leaving the pump for to the top left fitting on the carburetor, kickstarter side, airbox side right? The next little portal on the carburetor a little bit to the right and a little bit lower just a drain all it needs is a little hose right?
My main concern is the portal right underneath the air intake on the engine case is that for oil or is that just a vent?

What about that big nipple that's underneath the air intake on the engine case is that for oil or is that an air vent?
The hose from the oil tank go to the pump, and the Littlefield hose leaving the pump for to the top left fitting on the carburetor, kickstarter side, airbox side right? The next little portal on the carburetor a little bit to the right and a little bit lower just a drain all it needs is a little hose right?
My main concern is the portal right underneath the air intake on the engine case is that for oil or is that just a vent?

Attachments

• 1493575216387492505367.jpg
    1493575216387492505367.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 152
Last edited:
And what about this little nipple is that just a draining hose also?
The hose that fits on the nipple under the air intake is the gearbox breather, it runs up under the hood ending up under the headlight.

When you get the pipes sorted out you will need to prime the pump and bleed the air from the oil lines.

You can download a manual and get instructions on how to do that here....

http://www.blasterforum.com/threads...ervice-and-owner-manuals-free-download.17325/

Attachments

• 14935754147341824234677.jpg
    14935754147341824234677.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 127
Great thank you, I was wondering how the gearbox and the crankshaft bearings and all that stuff gets lubricated?

The crankshaft bearings are lubricated by oil that isdrawn into the inlet with the fuel charge.

It finds its way through passageways into the bearings.
Other internal moving parts are lubricated with the oil that the evaporated fuel and oil mix leaves behind in the crankcase.

Thank you Blaaster! Just a couple more questions:confused: so the other two little nipples on the carburetor, one on each side,those are both like overflows right little hoses that lead to nothing?