Where are the Texas riders at?

Mert

Mar 16, 2008
Kentucky
I'm new to this forum and from the looks of it the only one in Texas. I live between Austin and San Antonio and I am looking for people to ride with. I'm also in San Marcos alot because i go to Texas State University there.

I'm new to this forum and from the looks of it the only one in Texas. I live between Austin and San Antonio and I am looking for people to ride with. I'm also in San Marcos alot because i go to Texas State University there.

i live just south of victoria
you ever heard of the Kokernot 06 ranch???

nah, I've never heard of that, is it a place you pay to ride, or your place, and how far is victoria from Austin or San Marcos?

i was passing through victoria coming from the coast and i was pissed i didnt bring my blaster

In Plano Area

I take my kids to Boondoxxx and Gilmer. Both of these are east of Dallas.

Take Care,
ATC

WE are in irving, right by texas stadium. we usually ride at the levy, not to kid friendly. we take ours down there in the day but not at night. some real scuz bags around the regal row 183 are at night!

naw mert i was talkin to the atc guy. i know where u live! nelson and sugarcoated from e2s, u was gonna come ride with us but didnt have time! :(