what's the best reeds?

Ohhh ok gotcha,no yeah see that's no biggie either because I'm going with flotek porting so that should do it,now are you sure that it's a 98 year cr125.

sorry man not sure about buyin the petals just got these with a pipe i bought and need $$$ it comes with petals and i think are in good shape never used em since i dont have a leak tester and no cash for one

VF3's here and mine were a noticeable improvement on the stock jug.and my 240bbk screams with them.i love them.id ran the boysen stuff before getting them and prefer the vf3's.

But i do run boysens in my kdx and like them in it.

Reactions: 2strokerdie
oh your rite bud they are better but when you factor in that there not being made any more that leads to no more replacement parts for them,remember when v-force first came out and they stated that it's the best reeds you can get and that it doesn't get any better but then they come out with 2's then 3's laughs,it's like electronics ya know as soon as you buy the nicest your now just the next nicest don't you guys just hate that,I'm thinking of just going with the cr125 reeds guys I like that idea,I guess I'll just pick up some 98 cr125 reeds off of eBay and wile I'm there just go ahead and get the boysen pro series reeds and reed spacer and give it a go,also guys wile I've got your attention am I correct about it being 98 reeds and once you get them in does it just bolt up in the stock intake jug bolt holes?

I need help with finding the right size off reed for my blaster i live in the uk and i cant find any blaster reed because they are all in America i have seen some yamaha reed that i think might fit but not to sure on ordering my reed is a 2 hole at the bottom here is something that looks the same
I need help with finding the right size off reed for my blaster i live in the uk and i cant find any blaster reed because they are all in America i have seen some yamaha reed that i think might fit but not to sure on ordering my reed is a 2 hole at the bottom here is something that looks the same
$(KGrHqZ,!hIFEBm,g5MbBR!9y7bp)g~~60_58.JPG

please help me

Last edited by a moderator: