What you think on a DG Alien Full exhaust

Doubleh74

Jan 28, 2012
Im about to get A Blaster From what i know it is completely stock besides a Dg Alien pipe and correct jets. Can You guys tell me what you think about the pipe

Depends on which pipe you really have. DG pipes are junk...just about like a stock pipe with no internal baffles. However, a DMC Alien pipe is rather good. I havent run one before, but I hear they are good trail pipes.

Thanks.It May be a Dmc. I had a DG pipe on my Raptor 250 and it ran decent but that was just a slip on and for a raptor

My lad runs a DMC Alien system on his bike for MX, its really good in the low/mids but lacks top end power some.

DMC Alien likes the stock needle to be at its highest setting to make it work well in the lower register.

We tried a Vitos blue needle but it was crap, so went back to the stock one.
I can't remember what main we used but I think it was around 290- 300, a plug chop will tell if you have it right.

Do a plug chop also at 1/2 to 3/4 throttle to see if the needle is in the right place as well.

I should add the we run castor based oil at 25:1, and in warm climates, which may explain the big main jet.

Dmc has a strong mid range better pipe then fmf imo but its not a TOOMEY.. if its a dg that sucks... but if it a dmc it should run good on a mainly stock blaster.. blaaster alrighty told you about the needle settin so you should be good..

Zip the timing up +4deg, put a foam air filter directly on the carb throat, add a reed spacer block with a set of dual stage reeds, 12 or 13 tooth front sprocket, and for a stock motor be prepared to hang on in low gears.

Well turns out it was a Dmc sorry guys i have rode four-wheelers all my life but have never heard of Dmc so i thought they said dg

I run a DMC Alien on my machine. I am very pleased with the results it puts out. My blaster has aggressive trial port and head work with stockish carb, I can tell you that my carb is limiting the pipe at higher rpms but its still no joke. I am not saying its the best dyno HP making pipe on the market, I will say it does its job all accross the rpm range for me.