what to get?

blasters/banshees

Jan 11, 2009
Ny
okay about a month ago I posted about me getting a quadzilla so the day I go to get it I forgot the guys number and the craigslist add stoped so i was like f*** and the guy never reposted it so now its back up and I called him back and he said blaster nd 1000$ or 1400$ im like im gonna do the the 1400$ cause ill miss the blasty nd now I found a nice 89 250r with a lrd pipe,coolhead,reeds and diffrent airbox so idk will the 250r beat a stock banshee also can everyone give input on the zilla and 250r...........I ride either big open dunes kinda by my house pits and fast street riding or like tight woods with jumps....I also will be riding with another 87 zilla,05 banshee,400ex so idk if i wanna get the 250r cause i wanna be the fastest in the group cause they always made fun of the blaster so I wanna show them what this big bore 540cc dr Q zilla will say to them

i would have to second the 250r, the other ones might be able to beat it in a strait line but once you get into the trails you'll leave them behind.

and the trx the thing expired but i no he still has it and it looks kinda sh*tty but for 1800 and it has a cool head reeds and a pipe that sounds decent

250R all the way all day. Better chassis dynamics will have you out riding your friends all day (your skills permitting). Its not about being the fastest, its about having fun. If you ride only to compete and be the absolute best and out do everyone then you sir ride for no reason.

250R. The Zilla will suck the largest balls in the tight woods.

wow, the only zilla within 3 hrs of me is $3,500, so for 1700 to me is cheap:eek:
but for the tight trails i gotta agree go with the 250r and you'll be losing them in the woodsI:I

i'd go for the 250r because its a dream quad but one of the main reasons i personaly woudlnt have gotten the zilla is i think the older suzuki quad body styles are the ugliest thing ever.. some love em some hate em