what to do when wife pisses u off...

Feb 28, 2010
Kailua-Kona, HI
so, let me start my vent/scenario, I've been married pretty long together 10years married for 9. I got married young obviously as I'm only 29 lol. but at this point, I feel different when the wife pisses me off. I don't know exactly why. but we're in the process of trying to purchase our 1st home and NOW of all times, I'm more prone to wanting to hit her or bail... dunno why, I couldn't say, she just pisses me off and that's pretty much my thoughts. I don't hit her and haven't but the thought is still there. she sometimes reads this so she may find this but if she does, it's her damm fault for trying to spy on every god damm thing I do and I about feel like hitting her for that fact too. if I'm gonna do something wrong, I'm gonna do it while she's lookin or not. so to me it's just annoying as hell. on top of just everything else. I feel smothered and friggen drives me nuts. I dunno. we do have another kid now and another on the way. but I just don't know sometimes I just am getting WAAAAY to pissed and the best option is to leave but I can't just up and leave unless it's a permanent thing. eh, just sometimes I get so mad I definitely am not willing to make things better at that point...

i know peeps that have the same issiues lol.......remember that everything always works out in the end, no matter how tough it gets

yeah bro, 3 kids, gettin ready to have a mortgage payment, and of course "now" she decides to play the "control" thing, but obviously you've let that happen, over time, and it's prolly too late now, once you let them get your balls in that vice its next to impossible to get them back
does she work also, or just take care of the kids, what i'm saying is, do you provide for the whole family???
sounds like she may be feeling trapped, by the kids, and is taking it out on you???
she may be having some hormonal bullshit going on too, from the pregnancy???
but you, in your head, have to tell yourself your not gonna let her cause you stress and drama, no matter what, just say whatever, let her rant, and rave about silly bullshit, dont let her push you over the edge, just smile and say "whatever, your not gonna bring me down with you" smile, walk away, and go beat the piss outta one of them quads, best stress relief i've found yet !!!!!!!

Not the type of advise I expected to give this morning but here goes. When you first met your wife, you were in what's called the honeymoon stage. That's part of every relationship. It doesn't last forever. That's where the work in a relationship comes in. Sound like the wife is a bit insecure. I know a lot of woman are just like that by nature or from past experiences. Try to make her feel better about the relationship. Take her out or surprise her with something special. Don't just do it once. Do it all the time. Women crave attention. That's why they dress the way they do and spend so much time making themselves pretty. As the husband (or boyfriend) , you need to be the #1 attention giver. One type of attention she doesn't need is to be hit. I grew up with a very abusive Father. Mom getting beat was such a common occurrence, I almost got used to it. Hitting your wife will destroy you, your wife, your kids and anything that's left of your relationship. I guess it's OK to feel like hitting her as long as you don't do it. It will only make things worse. You have a decision to make my friend. Work things out or call it quits. Working things out is definitely the best option but it seems like the relationship is too far gone to do it without some help. Seek some marriage counseling. An impartial party will listen to the issues you're both having and help you guys find some common ground.

Homie I'm in the same boat...well was. After alot of MRI catscans and blood work. I am now on antiaxitey pills. And all is good lol. It helps control my anger and mood swings. We got 2 with one on the way. Our house we are buying. 2 car payments.
I also got a hobby away from her which is ny truck and race car.

and dont ever forget....it's cheaper to keep her!!!!!!!

Yeah awk that was my next post. When we was having all our problems the lawyer told me to expect to pay 300-350 per mnth a kid with what I make mnthly. Needless to say that was 2 yrs ago and we are on kid 3.

It def sounds like she is insecure about something. I would lose it too if my ol'lady started lookin into all my posts on a "Blaster forum". unless you have given her good reason to not trust you, that is completely uncalled for. My buddy goes through the same thing with wanting to bash his girl all the time(he doens't follow through either) but sometimes you are just going to feel like that. You guys are both under a lot of stress with the kids and new house and baby on the way. If tempers get too hot when you guys try to talk it out (I hope you guys have been discussing these issues) go to a counsler. I know that is not something you want to do. the last thing that a dude wants to do is go poor his emotions out right. I won't lie I have been to counsling before and after a couple of sessions I found myself looking forward to going. you get to unload all of that sh*t you carry around with you that has been pissing you off forever. Good luck man. Hope it all works out for the best.

first of all dont even let hitting her come across your mind.

2nd, its probably the pressure of buying your first house.

3rd she pregnant dude,here hormones will be all over the place, it seems like she wants some re-assurance so compliment her

put buying a house on the backburner for a while till your kid is born,the combination of the house and pregnancy is whats the problem here.

I don't let my property get out of line.

535.jpg

images

http://memegenerator.net/Stupid-biotch/ImageMacro/653638/Stupid-biotch-what-do-you-tell-a-woman-with-two-black-eyes-Nothing-you-allready-told-her-twice.jpg
pimpslap.JPG

http://stfu.nyiix.org/images/stfu-biotch.jpg
images

make+me+a+sandwich.jpg

oh-really-misogynist-humor-isnt-really-my-thing-but-this-was-demotivational-poster-1252266034.jpg

hey man i can tell you buying a house puts one hell of a strain on the relationship i didnt think me and my wife was gonna make it through that part. everybody kept saying once u get through that part its all good well it aint. my wife is a house wife and i make the only income and we have 2 kids and our biggest problem is im gone all week working and she is home with the kids so when i get home on weekends its hell. i know this whenever i tell her to just go do something and leave the kids with me and let her get a little break it all seems to get better for a week or 2. dunno about your situation but try that let her get out a little bit without the kids and see if it might help u may already do that i dunno but that helps me. and awk is soooo right whenever u get to the point where u think u wanna smack her up just say whatever and walk outside and tinker with that fourwheeler or go ride out some anger. good luck bro i hope it works out for ya

Lots of good advice so far.... To be honest my wife and I get along very very well, but it wasnt without alot of struggles, some fight, some issues, but the biggest thing is to COMMUNICATE !

Women handle stress alot differently than men do. Women are emotionally driven where men are generally not. So with the house deal and preganancy is a volitile combo.

I would say just give her some extra attention. She may be just going through some hormone changes affecting her moods.

Good luck man ! Im sure most of the grown men here have been in your shoes before..

Thats why God invented garages.... So when your wife drives you nuts you have a sanctuary to go to !

I've been married 18 years but have been together for 23. Had and still have arguements that make me feel like i want to kill her. I just remember that she stuck through all of my bad times when I wasn't such a decent person and got mixed up with some assholes. Like tim said COMMUNICATION, is number one, yes sometimes that leads to hollering and screaming, crying whatever but alleast ya got it out, and it's not all inside waiting to explode. I have been on Bi-polar/anti depressant meds for over 8 years and just last few years decided to try and ween off of them (of course with the doctors help), as I think I'm "trained" to control those explosive episodes now, haven't had one in a while, and don't feel like ripping her head off anymore. But i have learn to tell her when something she does pisses me off and we actually talk (insead of yell) at each other alot more, and our relationship is doing much better, If ya think babies are stressfull wait till the teenage years come in!!!

Take her out to dinner (just you and her) and tell her how you feel. Assure her you love her, If you do, don't lie as that will make it worse later. Maybe go see a movie something to make both of you laugh, and that will help i bet!-Bob

A2M makes all women incredibly happy. Try it sometime, she will love it!

wait a minute, that just struck me, are we talkin "THEE" A2M that i featured in one of my home vids????