What jetting should I use for my blaster?

Riding elevation ?
Riding temps. ?
Air box lid on or off...aftermarket air filter ?
Running pre- mix ?

Answer those questions and we can get you a starting point

I'm about 650 feet
About 59*F
Standard air filter with lid on
I mix straight into the tank 125ml to 5L

I would take the lid off...unless you ride though rivers of water and mud . Start with 280-300 mains...stock pilot . Put the needle on middle slot and start with the air screw 1.5 turns out from slightly seated . Plug chop to confirm

I would take the lid off...unless you ride though rivers of water and mud . Start with 280-300 mains...stock pilot . Put the needle on middle slot and start with the air screw 1.5 turns out from slightly seated . Plug chop to confirm
Thanks for the help, I'll order jets now

Reactions: Awk08
Try adding #10 to main jet (240) then read spark plug condition after a short ride. Also b8es ngk plug . Second groove on needle. Is you timing at stock specs ?

Try adding #10 to main jet (240) then read spark plug condition after a short ride. Also b8es ngk plug . Second groove on needle. Is you timing at stock specs ?
You can try the larger size jets that he recommends if the timing is advanced above stock and would recommend reading plug condition after a few wot rides. You'd rather foul the plug, than seize the piston! Take cylinder temp reading 800 -900 s a starting point very shortly after wot . Proper jetting through out the complete range of the carb will be the key to top performance.