What have you done to your blaster today

This is one of the acceptions to that rule ... Tho it may have been started some time ago, it has been an ongoing thread. People still post what they have done to their blaster "today" quite frequently !

I walked around the blastersaurus projects and tried to get motivated. Wasn't happening.

Lmao that sounds like it went far haha.

I literally just walked in the door from a 13 hour shift at work. Looked at the parts I have to polish. Threw them right back in the shed lookings all I got done.
No motivation either.

Lmao that sounds like it went far haha.

I literally just walked in the door from a 13 hour shift at work. Looked at the parts I have to polish. Threw them right back in the shed lookings all I got done.
No motivation either.

Well I can't really do to much until I get those shocks back from Kevin. He said he would let me know when he gets them.

Well I can't really do to much until I get those shocks back from Kevin. He said he would let me know when he gets them.

Yeah I no I tracked them again today they are in rout to phenoix now. Estimate the delivery to be Thursday. Sorry about the 2 extra day wait. They will be back soon enough hopefully.

I can't wait to see that project come to life 100%

I dont know how to muti quote but @ just me

I got a whole mess of parts to put on the blaster and havent even got around to do anything. I'm glade I been getting a lot of hours tho. Could use the money I think Im gonna be needing a top end for the blaster soon! Have to check on it this weekend hopefully.

Hey, I was able to buy an 02 Yamaha Blaster for about 850 bucks. As a 14 year old and this being my first quad. It was a hell of a deal. It was recently rebuilt 3-4 months ago and tranny oil was change so I went for it! . Its borred out .020 .. And I installed an FMF exhuast and repainted it to a Matte Black color. And soon will be painting the frame, rims, and feet guard either blue or green.

i looked at mine...... and thought "wish i wasnt too lazy to clean up woods after the last storm" trees everywhere in the way...