What do I need to prepare for a long trail with camping

YFS200 Lover

May 1, 2015
I need to know what I shold bring to a camping trail I only have till next Friday I only can spend 10 bucks on IMPORTANT supplies.

only $10 on supplies .......what is this some kind of survivor man test ? :)

Reactions: jus_me
toilet paper and water.
fanny pack full of tools./survival kit maybe military foods lol lighter to campout when your stranged/lost
cell phone lol:D

Let the 4pokes carry your extra fuel. Proves they're good for something.:p If injected start with full oil tank.

Go over it with closely with complete maintenance, check bolts/nuts, tighten/lube chain.
Start trip with new plug, carry spares even if they are old but still worked. One new one would be nice.

If you only have 10 dollars I would buy water to survive lol if you have access to potable water already have a sleeping bag,tent,food, fuel and nessesities then I would bring extra spark plugs. Not sure what else you can really get for 10 dollars for a quad.

a bundle of bottle rockets. that way you can shoot them at the rescue copter when you are starving to death and dying of thirst.

yeah i know you didn't say how long you are boondocking, anything over 2 days with only a 10 dollar budget is asking for trouble.

Reactions: MURPH
cheap-beer.jpg