what di u carry on a trail

Heres my handy little tool kit I came up with.

Just a few simple tools, a rag, some ibuprofen and bandages, and an old camelpack I don't use anymore.

HPIM1714.jpg

HPIM1717.jpg

HPIM1719.jpg

HPIM1720.jpg

Still have lots of extra room for my phone and camera. its simple and light, exactly what I wanted.

my leatherman supertool(don't make em anymore but it is a awesome tool) gps and camelback. i keep a snatch rope wrapped around my bumper

tools smokes tire plugs camera but I have a tank bag little ugly but the functionallity way overshadows that

2 come-alongs, 4oz of oil (go to ur local pharmacy and ask if u may have a 4oz bottle, its childproof and leak proof), spark plug, and 70 pc socket set

One my front bumper I have a tow strap. Under my seat is tools and 1-3 sparkplugs. That's about it.

Cooler, everyones got rope/strap in there fourwheeler, and my knife and thats all if something goes wrong your getting towed back:( Credit to justtwistit come-alongs a very handy.

Yeah i pretty much just carry my multi tool, extra spark plugs, and a rag. Also on my key i have a little flashligh on it so i can see how much gas i have. Thats just the stuff i carry around town when i go riding, but when i go up north and go on long rides i carry a backpack with a whole bunch of sh*t. Usually i have a extra socks incase i get wet, map, big flashlight, knife, foldable saw, and gloves.

I got an old camel back that i use without the water part its pretty big, heres what i put in it.
-Couple joints
-pack of cigarettes
-road beer and water
-my custom sparkplug wrench
-Br9es plugs
-one tie down

Is there any way that i could carry extra gas? Even though i have a reserve, it still would be nice to carry a little extra gas just in case.

if im going on a long ride, i always strap a 1 gallon tank to my grab bar, but one time it somehow came off and got stuck between my tire and brake, almost wore a hole threw it lol

- Camel pack filled with straight Grey Goose
- Eighth of dope
- Cell phone because skanks are always texting and calling me. A pimp never rests
- GPS so I can locate where the skanks are and just ride to their house to collect
- Cash because not everyone accepts plastic
- Food for when there isn't a White Castle near by when I get the munchies from all the dope and from being the best rider ever

if im going on a long ride, i always strap a 1 gallon tank to my grab bar, but one time it somehow came off and got stuck between my tire and brake, almost wore a hole threw it lol

Yeah I guess I could do that. Wish there was more storage space on a blaster. Wish it atleast had a small trunk like a snowmobile to put sh*t in like oil, spark plugs, tow strap, and gloves.

i dont ride trails but if i was u i would take the following
gas
sparkplugs
tools such as screw driver, rachet,etc
food
cell phone
water
a friend
and a chain and chain tool to take off a broken chain and put on a new one
hope i helped u

Yeah I guess I could do that. Wish there was more storage space on a blaster. Wish it atleast had a small trunk like a snowmobile to put sh*t in like oil, spark plugs, tow strap, and gloves.

well if u take of ur seat there is 2 little boxes behind the airfilter to put small stuff in

When holeshot and I go we bring a tow rope and camera on the trails, and leave everything else at the truck. At the truck we keep water, beer, folding chairs, tools, and gas