what a arms are there besides lsr asr and alba

xc_blaster16x

Oct 25, 2015
Trevorton PA
I previously bought a set of alba +3 +1 a arms and in little more than 3 months both bottom a arms were bent at a 45 degree angle. I weigh 150 pounds and ride quite aggressively i need a set of quality a arms that arent going to pretzel like the chromoly albas. i have heard of burgard arms but im afraid they will be the same or lesser quality than the albas. I dont want to have a pile of money wrapped up in a arms that will only do the same as my last set any suggestions?

Attachments

• 15241933_1272041082855288_8907969709604909342_n.jpg
    15241933_1272041082855288_8907969709604909342_n.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 284
Burgard makes good stuff, as do ASR and LSR.
you got what you paid for with the Alba's
chro-mo is what you're looking for, Alba probably just used very thin walled.

I'm sure there were others back when blasters were still in production, but most manufacturers have moved on to current production model parts.

good shocks go a long way to soften the abuse to parts, including yourself :)

Reactions: DUALSTROKE
Burgard makes good stuff, as do ASR and LSR.
you got what you paid for with the Alba's
chro-mo is what you're looking for, Alba probably just used very thin walled.

I'm sure there were others back when blasters were still in production, but most manufacturers have moved on to current production model parts.

good shocks go a long way to soften the abuse to parts, including yourself :)

I have fox podium dual rate shocks valved for my weight on a diamond j lowering kit to accommodate 3 inch longer shocks. I am most likely going to buy asr because of the warranty.

Reactions: Awk08
I am most likely going to buy asr because of the warranty.

good choice, I've pounded the piss out of the set I have, and were used when I bought them.
be sure to get the ball joints, not heim joints, they've had problems with the recent heims.
my old azz heims are still going strong though

get ball joints for banshee spindles if you want to go hydro front brakes, if you already havent, and be sure to tell them what shock length when ordering.