warrior vs. predator drag race

blaster911

Aug 18, 2010
i recently sold my weiler and looking for a new one, i have this one friend who has a warrior and thinks it is the best and fastes atv ever and it gets annoying. do you think if i got a predator 500 troy lee that it woulde spank the warrior??? thanks for and info, and what is the top speed of the 2?? and what atv is more relible

i recently sold my weiler and looking for a new one, i have this one friend who has a warrior and thinks it is the best and fastes atv ever and it gets annoying. do you think if i got a predator 500 troy lee that it woulde spank the warrior??? thanks for and info, and what is the top speed of the 2?? and what atv is more relible

1) YES
2a) Raptor 75-81mph (different sources)
2b) Warrior 65-70

3) I would say a Raptor is more reliable, but that depends on your style of riding and how you treat it. You want something to beat the crap out of, get a warrior, want a nicer, faster ride? I would go with a Raptor

ok good.. lol i cant wait to destroy the warrior b/c he thinks it is like the fastes atv ever and my blaster with 18in tires and aftermarket sprocks and fmf pipe allmost keep up with it but not quiet

yeah, the predator is soooo loud i can here him 2 miles away when he comes over to my house to ride, he has a DG slip on muffler on it, and all the innards fell out one day so its basically straight piped

my bro had a polaris predator 500 with yoshi titanium exhaust and he clocked it at 91mph

nice, we havent clocked his but it will waste my blaster if he can get a grip.

haha one day he was coming over and there is a intersection that has stop signs, but no one around he just blows thru wide open and u will jump which he forgot, so here he is in the air throttle wide open and the hes coming down rear heavy, at we were guessing around 80mph that would have been the most epic whiskey throttle ever if he hadn't let up at the last second