Wants to start pulling hair out

kenny89A

Oct 7, 2017
Springfield Missouri
I have 2001 blaster I got off a friend him and a friend of his put in a new crank and connecting rod seals barings a new jug new piston new rings after they did all that they couldn’t get any spark to the plug and life happened it sat untouched for about a year and a half many longer I know of a year for sure outside in the elements it was covered with a junk tarp fast forward to recent I got it for cheep price I think after getting it I found the TORS system was killing the spark and removed it compleatly it got spark back but it still would not start it would try and even fire for a second or two before it would die oh yea and the the automatic oil injection has been removed the the pump and gearing all has been removed and sealed up as well I figured mabye it was a compression issue since you had to kick it a crap load to get it to try and run and when it would it would also puff a greyish colored smoke out around the cover with the magnets attached to it so I pulled the head and jug off and found the top piston ring was stuck compressed and in a bind it would not move I ordered a new set of rings and installed them and ordered new crank seals also since the one was obviously leaking and replaced the stator side seal when I kicked it it tried to start on the 2nd kick and ran for about 20 seconds then died I was like yea it’s guns run so I put the muffler and air box back on it and kicked it it would try and run and even run for a few seconds some times but would never stay running so I figured if the one seal was bad and replacing it made that much of a difference I would change the crank seal on the clutch side as well and see if it was the problem but after changing it there didn’t seem to be any change it still won’t run it try’s and after you kick it 10 or so times the plug is saturated that it won’t fire if you change the plug it starts firing again and try’s to run I have went threw the cab and cleaned It throughly I even got another carb that is identical from a friend and it does the same thing I am at a loss here any help would be greatly appreciated sorry for the long post I just wanted to put out everything I can out there

WTF i'm bald from trying to read that lol . Longest sentence ever !!!

Check compression...at least 120 psi. Then do a leak down test .
Make sure you have spark and fuel is getting to the carb.

Let us know your jetting and what other mods it has .

WTF i'm bald from trying to read that lol . Longest sentence ever !!!

Check compression...at least 120 psi. Then do a leak down test .
Make sure you have spark and fuel is getting to the carb.

Let us know your jetting and what other mods it has .
It is 110 to 115 compression my jets are 230 45 25 no mods it is stock I checked the reeds and they look fine they are sealed up plush no cracks or chips carb cap is on tight and good seal good fuel to carb the plug is wet after kicking it seems like it might be getting to much fuel the plug gets pretty wet pretty quickly actually seems like it try’s to run Easyer when the choke is off I have had it backfire a couple times after kicking on it a lot

how did you order rings?
not every piston accepts the same rings regardless of the piston size.
do you know what piston was installed?
sounds like a crap load of e-bay top end part were installed.
what is 230 45 25 jets?

In all reality if it has good compression which should be at 120 psi at least on a healthy engine
free flowing gas from tank to carb to combustion chamber.
float height is correct clean pilot jet/airscrew set at 1 1/2 turns for a starting point
bright blue spark.
Spark at the right time=woodruff key or timing key.
how many wires are coming out of the stator 4 or 5?
if they ordered a brand new stator off e-bay as well it could be the problem or at least a electrical issue!
good luck if it was replaced with a 100 dolla complete cylinder +plus top end kit;)

if all those parts were replaced then other person
could not get it to run it makes me wonder why??
and your chances lol

How about some periods in that 10 mile sentence. I can't believe I actually tried to read it. I hope you don't fill out job applications like that.
Anywho, question is it had a stuck ring so you replaced the rings. First, did you use the correct rings for the piston? Second, why in the world if it had a stuck ring would you try to replace the rings. Obviously the ring groove has been compromised and the cylinder walls have been compromised. It is time to bore and hone that jug and get a new (not ebay junk chinese) piston to fit it and go from there. Your compression is very low and although that should be enough to start it I am betting it is only holding compression for a few kicks at most till it starts to seep by. Fuel, air, spark and good compression and it should run. If it has fuel, air, and spark and still won't start then where would you go next? Compression it is...... Get that cylinder looked at and corrected. Do yourself a favor and send it off to a reputable shop.
Highly recommend http://www.kenoconnorracing.com

how did you order rings?
not every piston accepts the same rings regardless of the piston size.
do you know what piston was installed?
sounds like a crap load of e-bay top end part were installed.
what is 230 45 25 jets?

In all reality if it has good compression which should be at 120 psi at least on a healthy engine
free flowing gas from tank to carb to combustion chamber.
float height is correct clean pilot jet/airscrew set at 1 1/2 turns for a starting point
bright blue spark.
Spark at the right time=woodruff key or timing key.
how many wires are coming out of the stator 4 or 5?
if they ordered a brand new stator off e-bay as well it could be the problem or at least a electrical issue!
good luck if it was replaced with a 100 dolla complete cylinder +plus top end kit;)

if all those parts were replaced then other person
could not get it to run it makes me wonder why??
and your chances lol
Yes 230 45 25 are the jet sizes that are currently in the carb
How about some periods in that 10 mile sentence. I can't believe I actually tried to read it. I hope you don't fill out job applications like that.
Anywho, question is it had a stuck ring so you replaced the rings. First, did you use the correct rings for the piston? Second, why in the world if it had a stuck ring would you try to replace the rings. Obviously the ring groove has been compromised and the cylinder walls have been compromised. It is time to bore and hone that jug and get a new (not ebay junk chinese) piston to fit it and go from there. Your compression is very low and although that should be enough to start it I am betting it is only holding compression for a few kicks at most till it starts to seep by. Fuel, air, spark and good compression and it should run. If it has fuel, air, and spark and still won't start then where would you go next? Compression it is...... Get that cylinder looked at and corrected. Do yourself a favor and send it off to a reputable shop.
Highly recommend http://www.kenoconnorracing.com
wow just what I figured I would get from some people on here the I’m a god and I’m better than you because you can’t type I typed this sh*t up on my phone I don’t use punctuation on my phone because you have to change the layout of the keyboard so manny times and I’m not good at punctuation anyways I only have at best a 7th grade education I dropped out for reasons you would probably never understand and frankly I don’t care if you understand or not you make choices in life and I own every choice I ever made and evidently I did something right i retired at age 36 not no dam I decided I’m not working no more welfare case I retired from the US Army 3 years ago this November 24 I payed cash for my house I own it free and clear I do what I want when I want while you are bitching about work and bills I’m riding my motorcycle and ATVs visiting my kids and enjoying life so when you decide you wanna be a keyboard warrior just think you don’t have a clue who is on the other side of that post I was just asking for a bit of advice but f*ck I guess I was wrong to think people are decent and try to help someone when they have a question I guess that’s just a quality only a few of us have left I’m not saying everyone here is not decent but so far people seem to be more worried about my typing skills than some advice so here’s my advice to you If you suck so bad at life That you have a need to put others down maby you need to go get layed and relax a bit get your life in perspective find out what is causing so much distress in your life and correct it if none of that helps and your just a prick then make the world a better place for everyone and go drink a bottle of antifreeze And lock yourself in a room for a day the world will thank you and if that don’t seem to be the answer come visit me I’ll straighten your ass out and make you a fine upstanding citizen of whatever country you are from I have done it to manny young adults before have a wonderful day and just remember the one you talk down to might just be the one who saves your ass one day or maby they won’t that’s a choice in life you will have to own !!! <— There’s your punctuation and —>__0___<— there’s how manny f*cks I give about punctuation

kenny89a eats his corn the long way obviously.. No wonder why, a 7th grade education.. Exactly why you are retired. Cause only the military would accept your lazy, non punctuation, uneducated ass. I mean atleast they accepted you since gays are allowed now. You are a complete moron. You say come visit you, hahahahahhaha. Keyboard warrior at her best... I say come visit me since your panties are in a bunch from telling you nicely you suck.I won't sit here and tell you how tough I am and feel like a hero on the keyboard. Come find out for yourself tough guy, plenty of money, paid off house, loser. Let me guess you voted for hillary to. You my sister have mental issues and grammar issues. I don't care what you own, what guys you bang, how many kids you molest, or how stupid you sound. If you had money you wouldn't be so cheap and fix it correctly. Now go outside, work on your pos, punch yourself in the head a few times and think of how stupid you sound. Don't use your phone as an excuse, you are an uneducated fool who failed at even making it through 7th grade. Don't care about your reasons or your excuses. You are just another waste of society. Now gfy and good luck dummy getting that pos running.

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahkenny89alovesmenblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Suchabaddassthhathesgoingtolockmeinaroomsoundslikeitsafantasyforuthatyouwanttoliveoutsinceyouhavedoneittomanyyoungadultsbeforeyouchildmolesterfromthearmywithahurtbutthole

kenny89a eats his corn the long way obviously.. No wonder why, a 7th grade education.. Exactly why you are retired. Cause only the military would accept your lazy, non punctuation, uneducated ass. I mean atleast they accepted you since gays are allowed now. You are a complete moron. You say come visit you, hahahahahhaha. Keyboard warrior at her best... I say come visit me since your panties are in a bunch from telling you nicely you suck.I won't sit here and tell you how tough I am and feel like a hero on the keyboard. Come find out for yourself tough guy, plenty of money, paid off house, loser. Let me guess you voted for hillary to. You my sister have mental issues and grammar issues. I don't care what you own, what guys you bang, how many kids you molest, or how stupid you sound. If you had money you wouldn't be so cheap and fix it correctly. Now go outside, work on your pos, punch yourself in the head a few times and think of how stupid you sound. Don't use your phone as an excuse, you are an uneducated fool who failed at even making it through 7th grade. Don't care about your reasons or your excuses. You are just another waste of society. Now gfy and good luck dummy getting that pos running.

Lol sound like my dumb uneducated Ass got it right look at the true colors coming out in you it’s ok man I don’t hate you I feel sorry for you and the poor life decisions you made that has led to your unhappiness don’t worry it is never to late to make a change for the better just remember Jesus loves you

It is 110 to 115 compression my jets are 230 45 25 no mods it is stock I checked the reeds and they look fine they are sealed up plush no cracks or chips carb cap is on tight and good seal good fuel to carb the plug is wet after kicking it seems like it might be getting to much fuel the plug gets pretty wet pretty quickly actually seems like it try’s to run Easyer when the choke is off I have had it backfire a couple times after kicking on it a lot

okay 230 is obviously the main jet
45 nor 25 is the pilot jet.
which one is needle or what are you referring to
genuine mikuni is 32.5 pilot jet
obviously i think you are talking about needle size but
what is the pilot jet SIZE?
or what jet kit did you purchase:)
that's what i was beating around the bush for lol:D

Who in the f** is jesus? I guess that explains even more... Don't beat around the bush to much with this clown speedy. Kenny the d bags crabs might start jumping out. He is one breath away from committing himself and getting more through the govt.

okay 230 is obviously the main jet
45 nor 25 is the pilot jet.
which one is needle or what are you referring to
genuine mikuni is 32.5 pilot jet
obviously i think you are talking about needle size but
what is the pilot jet SIZE?
or what jet kit did you purchase:)
that's what i was beating around the bush for lol:D
Yea the pilot jet is 32.5 and the other jet that’s in the side wall of the carb is a 45 or 4.5 I think it is the jet for the choke I haven’t purchased a kit the setup is stock so I didn’t think it should use anything other than stock I looked in the repair manual and I believe I have all stock size jets

Who in the f** is jesus? I guess that explains even more... Don't beat around the bush to much with this clown speedy. Kenny the d bags crabs might start jumping out. He is one breath away from committing himself and getting more through the govt.
I am blocking your dumb all mouth ass unless you are going to come pay me a visit and run your mouth to my face and in that case I will happily sit here and wait for you but we both know that will never happen so why waist my time with you I don’t have time for a keyboard warrior such as yourself Have a wonderful day I know I will