Wanna Ride Jan 6th?

Hillbilly_Proud

Dec 11, 2012
Fairborn, OH
Dayton Dirt Riders (DDR) is holding a new member ride Jan 6th at noon rain or shine. It's $12 a month paid annually. If ya been wondering about it and hearing this or that from people, time to check it out yourself. Worst case is ya don't like it and after we ride you go home. If you wanna join me in checkin it out PM me for the gate entrance location.

If ya don't make it and I become a member, I'm able to bring a guest, but each individual guest can only come with me 3 times total... And if I pay 144 a year Ima ride the sht outa it lol

Yeah for 144 I see what yeah mean. But first things first I have to get the wife a new truck . She rolled hers yesterday . She's ok and it wasn't her fault so all is well.

Ohio is dead on here except for a few of us it seems... I know it'll be cold on Jan 6th, but just throw some coveralls on and a gator neck under ur helmet and your good to go... If we can sit in a tree stand when its 0 we can ride when its 30, then add the snow and its a blast!

Its a bit of a drive for me but not to far. I wont be able to make it on sunday im already doing some stuff with the nephew, but i might be down for checking it out once its a little warmer. I:I

We are planning a silver lake trip in july im on the michigan ohio border so if you want to go you only need to drive here.

Its a bit of a drive for me but not to far. I wont be able to make it on sunday im already doing some stuff with the nephew, but i might be down for checking it out once its a little warmer. I:I

We are planning a silver lake trip in july im on the michigan ohio border so if you want to go you only need to drive here.

if aint the smae weekend as awks ride i would be down for that. its close to a five hour drive, but sounds cool!