waddup

quadboy22p

Oct 25, 2007
new 2 forum been racing blaster for 9 years now started when i was 13. i know them inside and out do almost all my own work. in the process of building a stroker motor w/ eastcoastatv right now.

its all torn down right now ill try to search for some pics but i don't think i have any good ones

it is a upgrade over my dg. however im being told that paulturner is the way to go. dave at eca said there race blasters ran a 5mm stroker 34mm carb 250r airbox and the clutch couldn't hold the power....so my toomey is goin on my practice/fun quad. my racer is gunna probally go paulturner or lrd. both about the same price. i think i want the right hand exit.

its not bad. i mean it is better than the alternatives, fmf, dg. but i would get a right exit pipe. and it also depends on your riding style if your just looking for more power in the backyard any pipe really will work but if you wanna get as much power as possible you have to go high end pipe and upgrade carb

it is a upgrade over my dg. however im being told that paulturner is the way to go. dave at eca said there race blasters ran a 5mm stroker 34mm carb 250r airbox and the clutch couldn't hold the power....so my toomey is goin on my practice/fun quad. my racer is gunna probally go paulturner or lrd. both about the same price. i think i want the right hand exit.
i was runnin stock clutches wen i got my toomey and it didnt hold up

yea thats stock i have a kevlar in it now and they said i may have probs...and the carbon fiber clutches apperently reduce engine life by flaking away and wearing out gears

hey welcome i've done pretty much all the work on mine....and im running a tusk clutch and it works great.....especially for $40