Update? Ill help

itstyler

Jan 20, 2011
I know somebody has made a post addressing the vb update thing, honestly i didnt read all of it so i dont know the resolution reached. But id like to throw in it could do a lot to advance this site, they have a lot of script updates and security updates.

That being said i dont mind helping with some updates, and i could work on a new design for the site if you guys are interested. I use to be on the web team at www.mlgpro.com and Gamer on Fire is my website, i havent updated it in about a year because i got into quads and stopped playing video games.

I also helped design another site, ill post the link soon its joomla and it got a bug my antivirus freaks out when i go there so im not gonna send anybody right now lol. I have experience with php,css,html,java,photoshop and flash.

Ive done a lot with gaming stuff was dominating the pro circuit when i was 16 :D

I know somebody has made a post addressing the vb update thing, honestly i didnt read all of it so i dont know the resolution reached. But id like to throw in it could do a lot to advance this site, they have a lot of script updates and security updates.

That being said i dont mind helping with some updates, and i could work on a new design for the site if you guys are interested. I use to be on the web team at www.mlgpro.com and Gamer on Fire is my website, i havent updated it in about a year because i got into quads and stopped playing video games.

I also helped design another site, ill post the link soon its joomla and it got a bug my antivirus freaks out when i go there so im not gonna send anybody right now lol. I have experience with php,css,html,java,photoshop and flash.

Ive done a lot with gaming stuff was dominating the pro circuit when i was 16 :D

I too am willing to help. I made the original post but didn't go into great detail because I doubt it happens. I am glad to see other people are willing with me. I:I

If funding is the Issue I see a lot of potential in apparel. Right now the blaster forum gear Kinda sucks, and caffe press is crap IMO. I know several T-shirt companies from my dealings with mlg, I can probably find some great prices for shirts.

Some extra money from apparel could make some nice funding for updates and maybe some contests with sweet prizes. I know blaster shirts would probably sell well on eBay also.

I really want to talk to whoever owns this site. Not to sound like a doucher but I can probably get more done then most people.

If funding is the Issue I see a lot of potential in apparel. Right now the blaster forum gear Kinda sucks, and caffe press is crap IMO. I know several T-shirt companies from my dealings with mlg, I can probably find some great prices for shirts.

Some extra money from apparel could make some nice funding for updates and maybe some contests with sweet prizes. I know blaster shirts would probably sell well on eBay also.

I really want to talk to whoever owns this site. Not to sound like a doucher but I can probably get more done then most people.

Not to burst your bubble but most ideas fall through cracks on here. Try to contact cbaber.

Ya shirts have been tried here so many times and no one comes through. Yes they would sell, but for now I'm stuck with my DP shirt!

I'll get ahold of cbaberwhen I'm not on the iPhone.

It's not hard at all to make shirts happen I'd gladly see to finding a good suplier and getting some good designs together. Only questions where the money will come from to get them made, I may foot the bill if it's made worth my time and money.

I might be interested in buying this site if the owners have lost interest, I could probably make a real reasonable offer, I thing I'm gonna do a registry check and find some contact info for the owner.

It's not hard at all to make shirts happen I'd gladly see to finding a good suplier and getting some good designs together. Only questions where the money will come from to get them made, I may foot the bill if it's made worth my time and money.

I might be interested in buying this site if the owners have lost interest, I could probably make a real reasonable offer, I thing I'm gonna do a registry check and find some contact info for the owner.

It's private. Registered to GoDaddy.

It's private. Registered to GoDaddy.

If I remember right u can still send emails through godaddy to the owner? It just Doesn't list all their info like when it's public. I'll have to try later still on the iPhone now.

I sent a message to the forum admin haven't got a response yet but he should be able to help.

The site is NOT for sale! Been tried and denied! But I guess you can always try! ROTFLMAO!

The site is NOT for sale! Been tried and denied! But I guess you can always try! ROTFLMAO!

Everything has a price buddy;) if it want sold the number wasn't good enough.

Anyway I'd be more interested in buying in then buying them out.

I'd even make a offer on the Legal rights to distribute apparel, just woke up I'm gonna get on the computer and see if I can't get ahold of somebody.