Two Blasters both 04 going to need advice new to forum scene

Been called that since college days and then the first night club door I ran.
Its strange how we speak the same language so differently
Like a womans FANNY to us is on the other side of the where you are thinking lol

so you guys would look at us pretty weird if i said "i slapped her fanny". just for the record i would never say that gay sh*t.

so you guys would look at us pretty weird if i said "i slapped her fanny". just for the record i would never say that gay sh*t.

I have an ex girlfriend from New Zealand she was a passenger on the formula one side car outfits she raced for many years, now out in Kiwi land they call the passengers SWINGERS, I still remember the look of shock on a few of my family members faces :eek: when Blue (ex girlfriend) told them she used to be a SWINGER as in the UK it means a couple who enjoy partner swapping they used to have swinger parties and put car keys in a bowl and whoever owned the keys you pulled out is who you left with :D
So I guess its not just the Welsh and Americans who get things all fu*ked up lol

I am in South Wales UK I have bought a pair of blasters for myself and my son to enjoy, firstly to play in our quarry but it looks like we are racing them in a fortnight with a local club I:I so game on
I am looking for advice about which equipment is best for widening the track on the front of the quads, currently one has spacers and is awful with the bump steer. I have seen A arms and also the Daimond J brackets has anyone had experience of these all information and pitfalls would be greatly appreciated, I have bought a Durablue Eliminator axle for a Raptor 660 for one of them and have been given a stock Raptor 700 axle but not sure if that will fit ?
Having immense fun on these little beasts look forward to hearing from fellow Kids in there 20's,30's,40's etc ;)

welcome dude cant help you there but there is plenty of ppl answerin so ask around for these great ppls advice

Thanks for the welcome have already had a load of advice from the good people on here
I am new to forums to be honest, am finding this really good
have a load of questions that I am sure I will get answered
Fitted a durablue raptor 660 axle today swapped the spacers to the other blue quad I have for my son and going to flip the front wheels tomorrow by drilling new hole on inside of rim for a new valve stem and turning the other inside out, a trick I read on here brilliant would have taken me hours to work that out !! lol
the new axle works great 3" over stock much more stable