transmission seized?

ina

Aug 18, 2017
I was out driving my blaster today cruising along in 6th gear and the engine died and it started slowing down really fast.I immediatly hit the back brakes and the kill switch and stopped. The transmission was completely dry.Got some oil put it in and after a few kicks it started fine. i carefully drove it home in 3rd gear.Then i added more oil and drove it again.I took off pretty hard and just when i was shifting into 4th gear it died. Now i cant get it to start and ican push it around in gear with basically no resistance I just rebuilt the top end last weekend and after it wouldnt start i checked the piston and it seemed fine. Any ideas whats wrong?

I pulled it apart and found metal filings all over the piston and piston rod. Wgat would you guys reccomend doing next ?? bring it to a proper mechanic?:)

Did you have the cylinder machined to match the new piston? Or did you just throw a new piston in?

Rebuild top end? What parts replaced?

I pulled it apart and found metal filings all over the piston and piston rod. Wgat would you guys reccomend doing next ?? bring it to a proper mechanic?:)

whatever you do don't do this.....
either you are confident you can do it right yourself or just pay for expert service.:)
guess you need to find evidence of what happened.
Jordan-Belfort-Throws-Out-Money-The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street.gif

ya i found another motor for cheap so ya... gonna split the cases and see what this one looks likey tho.