Trails in RI???

Holy chit somebody popped the RI cherry! Awesome, now I don't feel so alienated. As far as RI trails, it's pretty much illegal unless you can find some loopholes in the DEM statutes, we have to stick to private land and fend for ourselves.
DEM STEPS UP ENFORCEMENT OF ILLEGAL USE OF ATVs IN STATE MANAGEMENT AREAS
Just one of the 83425621 articles banning the use of our toys anywhere but our own land.
http://www.atvsafety.gov/legislation/RhodeIslandLaw.pdf
Here's the RI statutes.
GL with your search!

Hey, so r u from ri...lol id assume so....there is a trail ride in west greenwich on november 16th...supposed to be fun and lots of trails to ride on and stuff....i was gonna go but it sayd that loud quads are not allowed and mine certainly is! lol its on craigslist if u wanna check it out!

im from ri johnston its not leagle to ride any public land in the state but i know some places to go but if someone sees you coming or going your gonna get a ticket IF YOU STOP

im from RI and i joined that group in wg its a sick ride but i ride up at my mothers in foster we have a lot of open land. but i live in cranston with my father and i started riding the power lines but cops in j town are a pane in the ass hit up NE dirt riders and get in the trails in the backthey leave them open yu cant beat it for 25.00

hey guys is a 34mm kiehin carb too big for my blaster? ohh yea im from ri!

89% of people have switched to 4 strokes, If your one of the other 11% riding a 2 stroke then put this into your sig

REPRESENT!!!!

i'm from Hope Valley, RI. i traded my blaster this past september for a 300ex though. i usually ride behind my house. they have this thing that starts in april called RIOHVA(rhode island off-highway vehicles association). dues are like 10 bucks a year and a small entry fee at the tracks.they go to places every weekend around the state. they have a website, so check it out. i'm doing it next year if i have time. i usually ride on the trails at my house.

theres no good trails but i know some good spots 1 in exceter and one in jhonston that alot of people know about theres a lil trail in jhonston i think2 i cant wait 4 it to be nice out to go ridin in a teeshirt **SICK** i need a trailer too by the way if anibod knows of1 it has to hold 2quads and a dirtbike.

The ultimate shizzle in gofast offshore boats...how about 52 feet of carbon fiber, powered by twin 4000 hp turbines with twin flat screen tv's leather couches, microwave, waterheater shower fridge icemaker, all doing 150 mph in 4~6 foot waves.....

http://www.outerlimitspowerboats.com/

You had my hopes up about a new track around that I didn't know about.Then you give me boats.lol