TORS Forum

my 04 has a prob with it "i think" ive just rebuilt it, new seals reeds jets, and when i did it it was reving up high on its own so i thought thats what the prob was so i bypassed it, that wasnt it so i hooked it all back up and now it still revs real high when it starts, and if im not touching the throttle is dies, and its not moving the cable its just hitting the switch, so is that the tors?? and the choke wont stay out by itself the oring is bad, or could that be the prob? it runs fine after a very long warm up period.

How about a special forum for the TORS system. “A place to discuss/whine about all things TORS related” lol

Possibly, but what section would in go under > Under main Engine category , sub section of Carburator or Handle-bars?

I think a subsection in engine section just for electrical would be nice for threads on TORS, deleting wires from harness, and any other related subjects. Opinions on what section to add the subsection in is welcome.

The electrical sub section can include threads for lighting stater upgrades, aftermarket lights,adding a tether kill switch,ect. Not just related to the TORS.