Toronto area riders

ya hey. im from around uxbridge. have you ever been to the pits in Raglan. that is a fun place to ride! :)
the guy i bought my blaster from(who lived in markham) told me about ridding in ragland pits. said its sick. i wana go there some time. is it legal? like everyone can ride there? any restrictions or is it just like riding on crown land?

Newmarket/Aurora here.

yo where abouts are you? im in aurora

mulock and bathurst. Don't have a blaster anymore though. Might buy one soon. Have a few machines that need work though. The closest thing I have to a blaster right now is a yamaha trimoto 175 lol. Do you know of any local spots? I drive 2.5 hrs to emsdale to ride stuff lol.

no man i wish lol. i drive up 2 hours to bracebridge to rip up there with buds. only place around here i know if that people acualy ride, mostly dirtbikes, is that spot on the begeing of highway 11 off the one side. its a track with some other sh*t around it. probably pretty legit, but supposebly shut down recently.

Oh yeah the water tower spot. I heard that place was private property. Someone said the owners live in florida and they are almost never up there. This is waht I heard I' don;t know 100% sure anyways I don't ride there. Theres a guy on my street who has a yz250 I think who drives behind the mulock village townhouses in the forest behind them. The place is huge, in the back there are a few fields and a small track(nothing special). That place is soo easy to get lost though so many forks and trails that look the same lol.

the guy i bought my blaster from(who lived in markham) told me about ridding in ragland pits. said its sick. i wana go there some time. is it legal? like everyone can ride there? any restrictions or is it just like riding on crown land?

its not a legal place to ride but the cops pretty much never go there. i do know a few people who got fined but it was only like $100. ive never seen police there and i go all the time. you should definitly check it out.

A two years back, kid at high school said he drove his quad somewhere around Holburn rd in mount albert. He never told me if the place was private or not though. Can you guys talk about this "crown land" stuff. Can you ride on it no hastle. One last thing, I read in the local paper that there was a guy who lets people drive on his back 40 on bathurst near the old collapsed bridge. I think his last name was "Bray" or something like that. Whats the deal with the ofsc trails also? Quad friendly, need licence, permit whats the deal?

well crown land is goverment property, like on the pipeline up north. you can ride on it up north but down here, goverment property isnt the same, im sure you cant ride on it just because its the city.

Thats good to know. I was thinking of driving on the pipeline/powerline trails upnorth. Some spots a really rough though lol.

I'm from kingston, lots of riding spots up here. We mostly ride sand pits and the old KP rail line. Everybody has a farm or knows someone that has one.

hey guys i am new to this sight i live in richmond hill. and i use to ride in the place off of bayview tell they blocked the trials and the cops go in there. but i have been riding up in new castle mad fun out there long drive tho i am looking for new places to ride. i have a blaster but its in pices right new i am riding my banche and love it my blaster is my fun lil toy

I have been riding within a 200km radius around Toronto and have found plenty of places. My favorite places are the ganaraska forest near bowmanville, Raglans in whitby, A place in innisfil (400/mapleview), 410/407(brampton). Tons of places. Were actually going to raglans this sunday if the weathers nice, any1 can join us if they like. A good track for quads I like is in Burnt river (fenlin falls 30 to ride and 15 to camp.....well worth it. Lots of little places to ride around barrie also.