Time for an update

Apr 25, 2017
So as the time continues and I gain ground on getting her (Yeah definitely a she Hahaha)
The obsession grows stronger. I got the junk rear tire replaced. Tuned the carb the best I can (jet is enroute among other parts.

Since it was tuned to run no silencer, and no airbox...... she needed some tweaking when I replaced the airbox and the powercore. She came right around though. Made her first successful trail run yesterday

Much to my enjoyment she seems to appreciate the TLC. She was more than happy to drift through the muddy section.... gotta say I love how easy/responsive her butt is and she loves spraying the mud around

Then on the dry flat section in second gear with a very half hearted tug on the bars and a throttle blip she lifted the front end effortlessly. But what I loved was it wasn't a violent lift...... another quick throttle tap and she set down gently.

So a quick recap now of the total investment.......from the original 130....

Rear tire $40 shipped
New set of grips $10
Much needed Ngk plug 2.50

Clutch lever, perch and cable
Stock rear grab bar.
Nose plastic package $70 shipped
(Guy threw in the main jet free!) So now grand total.....

262.50 as of now. With absolutely no complaints or regrets. And she's showing her appreciation of every dollar.

Gotta love it. Blaster for life! I'm sure good and addicted

So as the time continues and I gain ground on getting her (Yeah definitely a she Hahaha)
The obsession grows stronger. I got the junk rear tire replaced. Tuned the carb the best I can (jet is enroute among other parts.

Since it was tuned to run no silencer, and no airbox...... she needed some tweaking when I replaced the airbox and the powercore. She came right around though. Made her first successful trail run yesterday

Much to my enjoyment she seems to appreciate the TLC. She was more than happy to drift through the muddy section.... gotta say I love how easy/responsive her butt is and she loves spraying the mud around

Then on the dry flat section in second gear with a very half hearted tug on the bars and a throttle blip she lifted the front end effortlessly. But what I loved was it wasn't a violent lift...... another quick throttle tap and she set down gently.

So a quick recap now of the total investment.......from the original 130....

Rear tire $40 shipped
New set of grips $10
Much needed Ngk plug 2.50

Clutch lever, perch and cable
Stock rear grab bar.
Nose plastic package $70 shipped
(Guy threw in the main jet free!) So now grand total.....

262.50 as of now. With absolutely no complaints or regrets. And she's showing her appreciation of every dollar.

Gotta love it. Blaster for life! I'm sure good and addicted

easily the funniest post ive seen yet