This TORS I see slot posted

FF119

Sep 11, 2017
Hi Blaster members, I seening a lot of you talking about this TORS, I just recently bought a what I believe is a 1991 Yama Blaster, does the one I just bought have this TORS ? Sorry, I'm just learning these Blasters and trying to get it up and running for my kids, I'm in the process of cleaning the carb, having a little issue removing the small oil injection hose off the right side of the carb, I don't want to ruin it but it goes down what looks like the clutch cover. If this Blaster has this TORS, I'm not sure if I'm understanding how to remove it or disable it, any help one of you can offer would greatly be appreciated

the year is tenth digit on frame by foot shifter
the tors is the =throttle over ride system it is a safety issue for young riders.It is electrical.
The oil injection has nothing to do with it but yes there is a tank at rear fenders/line runs to the pump then pump line runs to the carb.
Either it is connected and working or you ar pre-mixing?
You can take the plastic off to look at the pump it is just a cover no oil involved there, just unscrew it have a look at it lol

tors for your year =unplug this circled in red under headlight area the end.........
88-02 tors brain.jpg

what is really wrong does it start and run?

I appreciate your reply speedyslyder. if I remove the plastic cover that covers where the oil lines go behind, will I be able to remove the small oil line to be able to pull the carb off to do a complete cleaning of carb ? That small oil injection hose is holding me up to be able to remove the carb ?

Disableing it is easy in a 1991, just unplug it from that box that is red circled above.

I know you want to remove that oil injection line to clean the carb, try pushing the brass Ferrell forward toward the carb, then pull the hose back. It's a barbed fitting under the hose. They can be ignorant at times.