this is how we mud ride!!!

Feb 18, 2010
Texas
had a little mud run over the weekend with some friends off another forum im on. i finally got to take my boat out to go mud riding and had a hell of a time. got stuck several times and had to get some air boats to get some of the other guys out. i posted a link to the topic on another forum so u could see some pics and the videos and in case it doesnt let u view because your not a member i posted the short videos one of the guys took. in the first video im the first boat that comes through. the water is only about an inch or so deep the rest is soft mud. the second video is me and another guy really stuck he went in first and i had to get off the gas and i costed in right beside him, the mud was so thick u could barely walk in it. in that video im using my winch to the front boat and my buddy is working the motor. if the links dont work lemme know and ill try to get the pics over here

MudmotorTalk.com - View topic - Lake Bistineau 10-4-10

YouTube - Gator Trax Intimagator w/ MB 7000 and Uncle J 1754 w/ Pro-Drive X36 STUCK!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
its pretty much nothing but mud. if you stop its game over, get out and push or winch out. the second video is straight mud no water at all and u can see what happened there. i think i could have made it through but i was behind that guy and i had to get off the throttle to see which side he was going and then it was too late i didnt have enough speed to carry