The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

my internet is fighting me tonight might half to upload that first 1 again lol

no, that was my youtube being funny, it wouldn't process that one vid, it has now.
you don't think I left the door open for you to delete them from your youtube, oh no I covered my azz, they're now on my youtube, LOL :p:p:p

Reactions: speedyslyder
no, that was my youtube being funny, it wouldn't process that one vid, it has now.
you don't think I left the door open for you to delete them from your youtube, oh no I covered my azz, they're now on my youtube, LOL :p:p:p

i accidently did not make it public then went back and made it public so when you saved it did not work oops
to many birthday drinks lol
but really my internet is fighting me
i made this 1 public on accident might as well see it un edited i guess here it is HAHAHAHA
MY BAD AGAIN:oops:
it is because it is not free and im not paying for this silly stuff:cool:
and im the cheapest man alive
i made those like 2 weeks ago and kept them private oops
too late know it is PUBLIC :D i cant even find the site right know to share it is called squigly + and rawshorts or summin
if you look closely you see my wife as desktop as i recorded the screen to get it for free
Damn im a fool...Kinda like a magician revealing there secrets/not likely right?
that squigl thing draws a image of what you type or say as a recorded voice i sais some weird stuff to it and it showed a gun and a mask and weird stuff lol
you type or talk to it and it draws something simular to what you are saying it is really funny expercience

Last edited:
Reactions: Awk08
You can watch movies that are still in theaters the day they come out in theaters for free
on these sites...no emails no signing up nothing just click and watch:)
But you need a good security like Norton or your favorite 1?
then you need to click a bunch of fake sites
'''''''let them load fully/and again let them load fully them close them''''''''' blah blah blah then close them out.

DO NOT GO TO THESE SITES UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD SECURITY SUITE LIKE I SAID NOTRON FOR EXAMPLE BUTTT.

here is what they are called and it works it takes some aggravation and time but it does work and it is free after maybe 20min you will be a pro to figure it out.
i have watch movies off of my tv recently off of these sites.
The longer there are out the better quality they are.
FOR EXAMPLE if they are in theaters stilll it will say cam at top right.
the one's that say ts or HD are obviously clear as can be......

here are the 2 site simulare,and again you wont figure it out your first time:)

123movies.co
gomovies.co
not linking it search at your own risk:eek:

looks like this.........
View attachment 31098

Look up putlocker

have been watching alot of these videos lately
search and destroy:)
he has 3 different channels:)
towards the end is the more power full gun/ammo....

Last edited:
Seen it about a month ago :) hehe

I brought one of these on the weekend.

I also brought this one on the weekend. :) I already have the R2D2 versions and BB-8 version and Wall-E version. :eek:
DSCN5154.JPG

Last edited: