the only one?

X

Xboxerace

am I the only guy on here from utah? guess I better hold it down then...

Your not alone

Just joined up.

I am on the other side of the hill in American Fork.

I have two Blasters, one stock and one with lots of mods (reeds, pipe, spacer, Wiseco, K&N etc)

See you at 5mile pass or Little Sahara

not any more I just joined got my first blaster just the other day bought it for my 13 year old son I got to get it running it won't start but for the price I couldnt pass it up. what part of Utah are you from?

I am from Sandy, we have 3 Blasters, 2 Warriors, and a Polaris 90 for the little one. We love to ride 5 mile pass area. Some wide open areas to open them up but some nice trail riding too.

my first blaster, Have you got it running yet? All of ours Blasters have been rebuild projects, if you need help and are not too far away I would be happy to help.

ya all i had to do was clean the carb.starts right up now but still needs some work just alittle tlc the guy I bought it from didnt rid it for 3 years or even start it. but for 200.00 dollors couldnt go wrong has a small knock in the top end .we have 3 atv now the blaster and a kawaski 300 and and a e-ton 90 for my little ones. we love to ride 5 mile pass also pretty close to home. we also like to ride at at knolls have a mix of sand and dirt.

I'm from Duchesne. I've got a 2000 Blaster, 2003 kx125, and a 2008 yfz450. What's up everyone? Anyone know any good jumping spots?

Im from Layton. Girlfriends family owns property out by the Duchesene airport, we ride out there. Her dad and uncle both have blasters so Im on here reading about them.

Anyone got a spare coil and CDI box laying around I could use for testing?