The damage

ddq

Apr 28, 2012
Tillery, NC
Today I rolled my bike out of the garage and looked at it for the first time since the crash. It was a little creepy. Let this be a reminder to wear your gear. For this race I had decided not to wear my neck brace, chest protector, knee or shin guards, not that any of that would have changed the outcome and amount of damage my body sustained. I had my post operation check up today and the new x rays looked good. The titanium and kevlar is holding well and the cadaver graft seems to be taking to my tissue. I should be able to get rid of my sling and start therapy in 4 weeks. I can ride again in 163 days. Plenty of time to experiment with bolt on subframes if I decided to do it myself. Im still not sure what Im going to do yet.

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_8339.jpg

IMG_5296.jpg

IMG_1842-1.jpg

As my friend would say.. "sh*t'll buff out"....haha

Glad your okay and doing way better, So, are you going bigger better and faster?

Maybe you should think about a blaster, maybe would of been easier to control.

Hope you have a full recovery.

Well I seen the Thumb Throttle so My Question was Answered before I Asked , You Could Probably Buy another Frame cheap Instead of Trying to Repair that One , Or Just buy another Complete Shee and Swap Over Whats Good and Needed for the races ! Good Luck With the Healing