Swing arm chain slider.

I run that same one, and have a shorter version on the spare blaster.
Much better than the stock roller, which has a tendency to lock up, then the chain eats thru and eventually into your swingarm.

Do it !

Reactions: Markblaster
I run that same one, and have a shorter version on the spare blaster.
Much better than the stock roller, which has a tendency to lock up, then the chain eats thru and eventually into your swingarm. Do it !

You got photos of it installed? or any one else got photos?
Mines got a gap and want to check if this is right.
DSCN4016_zpsmauievs9.jpg

I got one BUT cant use it on my custom roundhouse swing arm! It will fit on, but my chain comes off of it at a bad angle. If I used straight 2"x 1" tubing it would work fine, but my tubing is 2" at the frame pivot and about 3 1/2" at the Carrier.:confused:

Yeah fit nicely. Just wasn't to sure about the gap. Emailed Modquad and got this reply.

The gap won’t hurt anything as long as it fits into the frame and the chain lines up over the top of it. Normally they will sit a little closer to flush, but that is a pretty good size weld on the swing arm so the chamfer on the inside isn’t big enough to clear it all the way.

Think I will have to wait till I have the bike a roller and see if the chin lines up with it. If not I might machine the chamfer a bit more. Will be making the bike a roller before stripping it to get powdered

you could try and sand down the inner chamfer on the glide to try and fit better over top of the weld. Mine fit snug, dont think I will be adjusting mine.

I had to remove the steel sleeve thats on there for the stock roller to ride on, the stock roller doesn't ride on the tubing, but a thin steel sleeve (stainless ?) that also keeps it from moving in too far as it rotates.
that sleeve also held the modquad slider out leaving that gap you describe.
this was on an ebay swingarm shop swinger and the lonestar roundhouse I currently run both had this sleeve that needed removed.
I believe stock swingers have it too ?

I also wallowed out the inner of the slider with a Unibit, to fit over the welds

My swiner is a swing arm shop one and hasnt got the sleeve. I know the part you are talking about. The stock swinger had it. Not installed it. May have to just machine the slider hole out to fit over weld like you.