student road off 27 in polk county

I don't know but I don't live far from polk county. I need to ride and got no one to ride with right now. my cousins blasty is down for a while

you should go check it out and send me a near by address. lol I just got some works shocks and would love to take them for a ride!

i was thinking about loading up and going out there myself tomorow . i heard they shut the front entrance down cause people were riding thru some guys grove at the front but i usually go in thru a grove in the back off of tri county rd
let look on maps and ill get you a address

damn i'm workin tomorrow. well if you check it out and it's cool to ride there, still let me know on an addy and I will meet ya out there sometime. my weekend working is almost over

I don't know but I don't live far from polk county. I need to ride and got no one to ride with right now. my cousins blasty is down for a while

i live in bartow man im always going to dirty foot or crooms hit me up and we can ride i got a few guy who love to ride. me and my family ride all the time

I dont' race or i would. as soon as the trails are open i want to go back. and do some camping. I had a blast last time i went. nice quiet place at night