spencerport,ny

The power line trails sound good as do the swamps in bergen. could you guys PM any more details. My son and I are new to ATVing and really don't know of any good places to ride other than a friends house in Parma, thanks

there alwasy westshore thru churchvile/bergen they run all the way to the rez. theres tons of lil trails off the sides. pleanty of other trails around here too some private but pretty much can ride everywere down the train tracks to get to were i need to be.

ive even rode the green ways walking/horse trails before with no issues. says no atv's but when i talked to a few ppl on the path once they said they didnt mind cause it kept the grass and stuff low and the trail nice and packed making it easier for walking and biking down.

everythings a bit of a ride at your own risk type thing.

ive never once had trubble with riding the train tracks. true your not supose too and can get the cops called on you for it, however ive rode past so many csx workers its funny they all just wave and i wave back. of course i ride very slow past them as to not cause a scene. '

if you do get stoped by police, land owner's or csx remember be polite and respectful.they will either just let you know whats up or tell you to get outa there. if they do simply say sorry and move on.

Do to have to take the road the rest of the way to the Rez? Or is there another trail to jump on? I have road the tracks from rochester( Lyell ave ) all the way to Bergen no issues. I gotta get my blaster back right we should all go for a ride. I usually go with 2 to 3 others but the more riders the better

Not sure about the road or if theres another trail to the rez ive never rode it that far. Should be a trail of westshore tho cuz i know they ride sleds to the rez down the same trail inthe winter
Depending on what set of tracks those are they should pretty much come right thru were i live in chili. Id be down for a ride ive got 3-4 ppl i ride with around here so could get a nice group together for a ride

Will have to plan it out as is right now i wrecked the blaster last night( was on westshore in a wheelie at the top of 3rd it went over backwards and me and quad both bounced and rolled like tumble weeds) so i got some parts to order and repairs to make.