Southside Virginia?

i don't think ill be ready on time. Do you know if slades has any jumps or anything or if its just trails?

mostly trails... after going to busco, slaydes is depressing. haha. if you need help im pretty handy with a wrench and tunning:) even have spare parts... let me know.

im pretty close. I have a few brake parts coming in. I am missing the springs on the ends of the cables. Also the upper a arm is missing the spacer which will be in soon also. I put reeds in and cut the top of my air box to install the 400ex shock so ill probably need to adjust the carb.

did you finish yours already? did you go for a test run yet? how can you do a plug chop in our area? the only thing i think i can do is jack up the rear and run it in my garage. whats the best closest place to go to test it out with some jumps?

im still waiting to get mine back from flotek... i get home the 16th so hopefully it meets me there. i know of a place in chesapeake maybe we can both go over there and get our test runs in. maybe even go ahead to slaydes since ill be off during the week too... what carb do you have? i have a jet kit for a stocker if you need some jets.

stock carb. not sure what jets im currently running. that would be cool we could meet somewhere to tune. where in chesapeake? Any jumps or trails? how much area is there?

the guy i bought my blaster from said you can ride in jerichos ditch. have you ever rode there?

find out and ill go... im down for whatever. ther is another place off oceana somewhere ill have to talk to my freind to find out where exactly

I live just outside of Richmond VA off of 64, there are 10-12 MX tracks around here, some are backyard tracks, and 4 are public, but I don't know how many of them on allow 4wheelers. I ride MX only for the most part, I just got this Blaster a week ago, I still have not decided what I am going to do with it.

^ if you decide to ride the thing maybe u could come down to slaydes park some time. maybe me and sal could meet u there. we might be going jan 8-9 weekend.