Southside Virginia?

i live near virginia im in northern part of north carolina i go thru richmond n wytheville alot 2 go to west virginia n ride

i am near newport news and there aint really anywhere if anyone knows somewhere let me know only place i know is slades park

Buena Vista

I have a buddy up in Harrisonburg that says there are some nice places just out there but I haven't heard from him in about a month. Will post where in Buena Vista he rides when I hear from him.

im from suffolk ... which is near va beach.. only place here is slades park but theres talk of another place... Lake gaston has a extremely nivce mx track.. big one and small one perfect for a blaster.

i live in virginia.....if yall r ever lookin for a place to race there is this track in danville called "birch creek" and it have a average small race track and a huge like pro track with HUGE jumps and tunels and all sorts of stuff..its pretty cool

I'm in Glen Allen/ West end Henrico

I know of a place off oakley's lane in highland springs and theres trails all over chesterfield/south side richmond by the DGSC. We went out there and rode for hours and ran into people from miles away that came down the trails.

va beach native here! i ride at this sweet ass spot in elizabeth city nc. place is so much fun.

this place called the soundpits. miles of trails couple sand dunes(so much fun!) you can do whatever the hell you want out there.
sand roads to drag race down.