South Jersey 9-4-10

ant_mb

Feb 22, 2010
Delran NJ
Anyone interested in riding tomorrow? I have a great spot in Lindenwold and my buddy can't come tomorrow. Anyone interested?

You guys missed a perfect day. I spent about 5 hours in the pit and had a blast. Only 1 other quad there! Here are a couple pics.

This place goes in all directions!
t9gj9e.jpg

Another one
e7gg38.jpg

The other guy
140i80p.jpg

2z57l20.jpg

where do u enter to get back there..i see several roads and businesses that let u in there...

im gona do a dry run today to see if i can figure a way in..me and my friend are going to ride around 10 am tomorrow ..trying to get in one last ride before completely stripping her down and sexing her up for next year

Going down Eggharbor road you'll see the city plant on your left, next will be a auto repair shop(small one). The turn in is past that shop on the left. It's not a named road, just a place to get in.

gotcha..thanks ...i took a dry run today i definitely was in the right spot then...only prob is we will be pulling a trailer so i think well have to pull off on the side and ride the quads over..was hoping there was a better way..oh well it is what it is..we are going at ten dont know how long wed be staying..my friend is driving down from north jersey he stores his quad at my house..i just did more work to the blaster so tomorrow is a test run for me hoping all stays good with it..

im waiting on my kid to be born then ill have 2 weeks off from work..if i dont see u tomorrow i live in riverside so maybe well hook up for a ride during my time off before weather gets real cold

Yea man it's the sh*t. Only 2 rules.

1. Only goon holidays and the weekends
2. Don't park on the street.

As long as you follow the rules the cops don't mess with you. A few months ago there was a dead body found floating in one of the ponds. There had to be 25 cop cars roaming around, and they didn't say anything to us.

hey buddy. i live in new york about 2hrs away from the shore. i rode at the pine barrons before. i parked up for the season. but better believe that i wanna keep in touch so we can link up for some rides. i roll with about 6-8 guys so we would make a great connect. holla back at me... or request me as a friend.I:I

i live about 10 minutes from there that place is amazing! we all gotta plan a ride there sometime soon ive been out of comission for like a month fixing my blaster and am deprived from not riding!!