Somebody please help

Gibbo

Mar 1, 2017
Ok so after putting my bike back together. I can't get the bloody breaks to bleed at all. I tried a vaccine tool to try and pull it through and also pushing it through. Also I tried the syringe and hose. The fluid won't go past the bleeding nipple no matter what I do. I can't understand this at all. Iv bleed the breaks a few times before and never has this problem.
This happens on both the front and the back. Please somebody tell me what to do next before I set this quad on fire.
Also I tried to let gravity feed it over night but as u can guess that didn't work either.

I've had troubles with fronts before being a split system with 2 calipers, gone thru the same procedure you are, just have to keep trying

rears generally bleed easily

Reactions: OConnor Racing
I've had troubles with fronts before being a split system with 2 calipers, gone thru the same procedure you are, just have to keep trying

rears generally bleed easily
I got the back one does. Had to tske master cylinder off and pour fluid down the banjo hole. Can't get the from master cylinder to get the fluid put . I had tried everything

Pumping the lever does absolutely nothing for bleeding hydraulic brakes on these. Doesn't work like an automobile. Two best ways are one to remove the caliper and set them down and pour fluid into resorvoir and let them sit overnight and let gravity do it's work. Next way which I always use and works like a charm is a brake bleeder suction gun that can be had for $20. This will suck fluid from the master right through the bleed screw and will get all air out. Plus I use it a lot to suck and clean the gunk and old fluid out of the master if it is not clear fluid.

Pumping the lever does absolutely nothing for bleeding hydraulic brakes on these. Doesn't work like an automobile. Two best ways are one to remove the caliper and set them down and pour fluid into resorvoir and let them sit overnight and let gravity do it's work. Next way which I always use and works like a charm is a brake bleeder suction gun that can be had for $20. This will suck fluid from the master right through the bleed screw and will get all air out. Plus I use it a lot to suck and clean the gunk and old fluid out of the master if it is not clear fluid.
Thanks for the reply I can get fluid all the way up to banjo bolt that goes into the master cylinder but it just can't get fluid into the master cylinder. I have a sunction gun and tried using that bit all that does is build up pressure pulling the fluid that in the pipes out and still the fluid doesn't come from the master cylinder.

Thanks for the reply I can get fluid all the way up to banjo bolt that goes into the master cylinder but it just can't get fluid into the master cylinder. I have a sunction gun and tried using that bit all that does is build up pressure pulling the fluid that in the pipes out and still the fluid doesn't come from the master cylinder.
WHAT?
master cylinder is on the handlebars.
calipers/cylinder bore/piston that pushes pads out is on the caliper/brake pads=bleeding screw.
find out where the fluid stops to travel from the ''master cylinder''
start from bars remove at t fitting that attaches to frame/or separate's the lines to see why there is nothing being passed.Either clogged or bent lines figure out where it stops pushing fluid exactly
are you able to press the cylinder back into it's bore on calipers without major resistance
BOTTOM LINE start at handle bars take lines apart until you reach the ''calipers.....
if it will not flow through the caliper oh well time to replace them!
they don't last forever on any application car quad anything:D
just trying to help don't take it to seriously lol;)

just wanted to say make sure the cap or cover is off on the reservoirs
and you could try taking the bleeding nipple completely off.
maybe it is corroded or seized?
would help if you have someone work the lever while you loosen it?

Master cylinder or caliper we are talking about that can only get fluid to the banjo bolt?