Snowmobile carb on blaster runs great and cheap

Trhfabtech

Feb 13, 2017
Found an old 34 mm mic carb had laying around off a 98 zl 440 took the needle out of the stock blaster carb put it in that carb and she rips my buddy said along time ago that the only thing different was the needle I never believed him till now The needle on the snowmobile carb is longer and fatter so it shuts the fuel off more from the main jet because it has a fuel pump haven't seen any threads that have had any success with putting a snowmobile Carb on a blaster well it works well you won't be disappointed and they are way cheaper on eBay thank you very much for reading this have a nice day

By the way I have a pipe 60 over piston extensive port job with boysen ports vf reeds +6 arms +1wheel spacers banshee rear axle raptor front hubs and discs yfz rear break by the way including buying the quad I have $400 into this thing will post pics soon

A lot of us run bigger carbs, but jet them from bottom to top to get them correct.
I'd want to know what pilot and main are in this snowflake carb, tune and plug chop them to confirm the air/fuel ratio is on, not just slap it on and hope for the best.