Smoking bad after oil block off

Newblastowner

Mar 20, 2017
I just installed oil injection block off kit. I did everything that know of that i have read on this site and the first time taking it down the road ran good no smoke. Next time began to smoke very bad. If any one could help thankyou

Pre-mixing fuel and oil in the tank 32:1?

Install the rubber nipple on the oil port on the carb?

Take side cover off again and remove gear and re -clip cap off oil pump supply lines

While your there, replace crankshaft seal and yamabond the the collar to crank surface.

Was I suppose to take off everything that was connected to oil pump. I took two clips off on the inside of crank

Thanks man appreciate it. Still wondering why that would go bad it was fine before I did block off kit. Guy I bought it from just cut the lines an plugged them. I decided to do it right and buy the kit oh well. Is crank seal hard to do

Thanks man appreciate it. Still wondering why that would go bad it was fine before I did block off kit. Guy I bought it from just cut the lines an plugged them. I decided to do it right and buy the kit oh well. Is crank seal hard to do
Unless you have a clutch basket holder tool and have performed this before you may have a problem. Not saying you can't do it, just crank seals from Yamaha (oe) are 19.99 apiece. If you damage it installing it,it will continue smoking and using trans oil

32:1 mix will smoke out of exhaust way more then the oil injection setup.
guy before was probably running it at a different leaner mix then 32:1
you can check the level in tranny/gear oil. If it is loosing oil then well it is burning it
and it will stink and not smell like the two stroke oil you are mixing.
if it is not leaking anywhere's else on engine.

it will also run like crap if it is trying to burn gear oil that is not intended to burn.
im thinking it is smoking cuz of the mix/to elimanate a clutch side crankseal then leak test it
and get a eye on tranny/gear oil level but you should leak test it first:)

It is burning the trans fluid for sure. It stinks dosnt smell like it did before. Guy I bought it from mixed 32.1.

It is running like crap too. My bike is completely stock. Only thing done is tores delete an park brake delete.

Its a 04 just unplugged wires from parking brake

the electronic tors system would not even let it rev at all in neutral.
if it is not malfunctioning/or even eliminated completly then it would rev clean sitting still.
have to unplug parking break wires from clutch perch and the other end under front nose
butttttt:)
some people get confused with the tors brick on top of carb to the actual electronics of the
throttle over ride system which is part of the cdi/stator on 03-06 models
http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/03-06-tors-removal-diy.41973/