silly kid sinks sled!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
Was out wheeling on the lake today since it got cold again ... some spots are a lil hairy for riding.. rivers and creeks are done for the year but the lake is still safe!!
there are two private owned perrs on the lake that have open water during the winter for some reason.. well one spot was nice and open.. the wife and i stopped for a smoke break and watched a kid water skip his phazer 500 snow mobile... and his second attempt was a EPIC FAIL!!! hit it with not enough speed made it almost all the way across and right at the end of the open water she sank! kid hit the kill switch and dove to the ice... we were nice enough to help him and his friends pull it out since we carry a tow strap on our quads..

76844998e47e3774a.jpg

76844998e486674e2.jpg

that sux so bad. i would NEVER try to skip water lol

i did it once on the blaster not trying to... i was not payin attn to where i was going and went threw where a old water discharge is.. it dont run normal any more but water still slowly runs out of it.. and i didnt realis it tell it was to late so i banged on it in 4th and cleaer the 3 feet of open water.... i did water skip about 150 yeards last weekend up that was 6-8 inches of water on top of ice so it was safe

that sux so bad. i would NEVER try to skip water lol

i wouldn't either, i used to own snowmobiles, and sh*t is expensive, hell my blaster is worth 2500 now, lol, only bought for a g, the time and money i put it in it,and the shops time i am paying for now, hahaha=))I:I
its all good!!