shock length

03blasta

Nov 6, 2012
Wisconsin
so i got a question for ya i found some shocks i wanna buy for my 03 blaster. they are works dual rates with rezzi's and came off a banshee. they will fit right cuz i heard banshee shocks bolt right up to the blaster? the length is 14.75 from bolt hole to bolt hole and they came off a 99 banshee.;)

so i got a question for ya i found some shocks i wanna buy for my 03 blaster. they are works dual rates with rezzi's and came off a banshee. they will fit right cuz i heard banshee shocks bolt right up to the blaster? the length is 14.75 from bolt hole to bolt hole and they came off a 99 banshee.;)

Yes they will work.

ok awesome thanks man! also does anyone know if there is a big difference between the triple rates and dual rates? i found another set that measure 14 and 3/4 from eye to eye and came off a banshee also have rezzies. they are 50 more bucks and are triple rates so is the extra 50 worth it or do the dual rates perform pretty much the same?

alright i'll get those then they are within budget so i can go 50 more bucks to get a little better shock. thanks man rep given