Seat Cover Logos

Tankbuster

Oct 23, 2016
Wi.
I just recovered my Blaster seat with off the rack vinyl. It vastly improves the look over the previous owners duct tape cure. But, I was wondering, is there a way to replace the "YAMAHA" logo on the side of the cover?? I was thinking perhaps shoe polish?? Or is it not worth the effort. Please advise. Thank you for any or all information.
-Tank-

Photos of the nice new seat. :)

I would have told you screen printed but you have the cover already installed. Next option would be stitched embroidery but you have the cover installed. only other option I have is get some one to cut a yamaha logo out of signage vinyl that you can stick onto the cover and spray paint vinyl paint into the logo cut out and then peel off the signage template. BOOM Yamaha logo.

crate-with-farmers-market-stencil-8336.jpg

Thanks for the idea, Markblaster! Unfortunately I do not know anyone that does this type of work in my area. I will see if the logo is out there for me to copy and attempt to paint it myself. Again, great idea. Will keep you posted. Blaster is nearly complete. Just ordered the last 2 parts yesterday. She will be rough looking, but she runs!
-Tank-