Scoop design idea

Got them painted and all the mounts done, just need to dry. I've thought about selling a set on ebay to see what they are worth. I dont know yet I would feel bad taking his business. Jackson maybe we can work a deal. I make 2 sets you PC mine send back one and keep the other.

those look AWESOME, D jackson you should maybe revise your system , not saying yours r bad. but maybe you could re work the design

One thing better about his is they have a bit more surface area. His would direct more air, but half is looks half is function on these scoops. Wow i am impressed so many people like them for something I quickly drew up.

Got them finished, I will probably change the bottom connector piece with some steel rod later. They still need paint.

PC230025.jpg

PC230026.jpg

PC230027.jpg

I tried them level, thought it looked odd. I might move them around after paint. With it angled the bottom brace rests against the frame so I can zip tie it there. That way it wont move as much.

Specialized 7 was asking for dimensions so I figured I would just follow up on here. Here is the pic of the measurements, I scanned it so it should come out to size. If not you can read them anyway. I didnt ever use any special tools for the bends. I just ended up using a vise and a scrap of flat stock to keep pressure for crisp bends on the back. I cut them out with electric shears. Feel free to mod or whatever, and if you cant do it yourself ask me and I will make a set for like $50.00 since they arent real easy. They do take some time to get them made up but my first set was perfect if you just try.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a305/pro_skater15/img004-1.jpg

img004-1.jpg

CIMG0054.jpg

CIMG0058.jpg

What is the second measurment going down from the top left. It looks like an 8, but that seems awful big for the horizontal width. Great job by the way! I am going to try and build a set out of diamond plate that I have laying around.