Riding Wintersville, Ohio

chrisroberts916

Feb 15, 2009
Medina, Ohio
Anyone ever ride there? I rode there yesterday with 11 other quads. Rode for 7 hours and don't remember seeing the same hill twice. We had a local for a guide, which was nice. Sorry not many pics but I will be back there soon.
DSC01181.jpg

DSC01183.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

DSC01187.jpg

DSC01186.jpg

Ive heard of this place but have never found out were it is ahh. It looks like it would be a fun trip if me and my friend come up there this summer. Chris you oughtta come to Webb Rd one day. We both live like 5 minutes from it and it is sooo much fun. I just have to get my qaud this week.

Wintersville was about 130 miles 2.5 hr each way and well worth the trip. Our guide is a friends brother and lives 10 miles from the trails and rides 3-4 times a week. We will be going back, I wish there where some more 2-strokes with us.

Im trying to get out to rumbel on the ridge it would be my first time same with my friend,but it would be a lot of funnn.

If i go anyone want to meet me and show me around the place?

chrisroberts i see u have 660r front shocks what all do you have to do to get them to bolt up to blaster

1. Unbolt the bottom a-arm from spindle
2. Unbolt orginal shock and throw away
3. Bolt in raptor shock
4. Use rachet strap to pull a-arm up to spindle

They are longer than stock and holds the a-arms all the way down, some say it will tear up the ball joints? Mine are stock '88 and are tight as new, I jump mine just about daily with out problems. Make a world of differance in landings and all around handling. When I say I jump mine the day after I put them on I hit a 35' table top atleast 100 times, that was a good enough test for me.

This gonna sound stupid. But for rumble on the ridge....what do they mean by safety equipment... I have a helmet....are they talking about chest protectors and the such? Does anyone have a number to call them didnt see one on there site. Thanks David

Wow, I worked in Wintersville and didn't realize they rode out there! I would love to go sometime, me and a buddy just got quads not too long ago and are looking for places to ride! If you don't mind a Blaster and a 400ex tagging along sometime! Plus I am down for the Rumble too!

There is a big field next to NAPA we just pulled back there and parked. It right off 43s a nice drive way with plenty of room to turn a trailer around. I'll let you know when we'll be there next. I'm going to Crow Cannon this weekend than rumble on the following one.

Your sig says that you are from Medina. We raced with a lot of people from your area.

We might be interested in hooking up for a ride later in the summer. Call the shop sometime if you are comming down this way. If work allows we might just show up, we're only 15 miles from there.