Ride legal in CT

punkcoach55

Dec 18, 2007
CT
I want to continue the movement to open trails in ct. Please call write email your reps we are all willing to pay taxes and reg fees on the bikes if you LET US RIDE otherwise yeah right. there are over 8,000 bike the state knows about. we have power in numbers!!!

The only place i know i can ride legally is in my backyard I:I. But your right we do need trials that we can ride on without worrying about getting a ticket. Both of my quads are registered but still there is no where to ride.

ummm there's several places around the enfield area that i know of. there's also state trails in glastonbury that you can ride without the worry of tickets, around the old nike site.

i live up in winchester and we ride alot we have trails all over the town going from one side to the other and to different towns but it sucks not beable to ride legal so when we see cops we just book lol

lol Im in Danbury, im in the center of town so I ride a lot of the tracks to get places, but up at exit 2 on 84 you can ride a lot of trails behind starbucks, we ride them way into NY

I want to continue the movement to open trails in ct. Please call write email your reps we are all willing to pay taxes and reg fees on the bikes if you LET US RIDE otherwise yeah right. there are over 8,000 bike the state knows about. we have power in numbers!!!

ya right 2 streets down from where i live is 500 acres of riding trails that we own if you would like to join me and bring some friends that would be cool me and my friends go every day if we can email me at augieregalado@aol.com and we can talk

ummm there's several places around the enfield area that i know of. there's also state trails in glastonbury that you can ride without the worry of tickets, around the old nike site.

where are these trails in glastonbury