Rebuilding.... again

Finally got everything about 99% wrapped up. Everything is bled, tightened, has cotter pins in it, and I always go a little overboard with loctite. Had to take the tie rods to the machine shop and shorten them a little. Easy to do but a pain in the ass that I had to do it in the first place. They were 2.75"(for +1.5 +1 arms) longer than stock so I took .250 off each side to make them 2.25 longer than stock. Got the toe and camber set. Threw a set of stock shocks on there for the moment while I send mine off to works to have them rebuilt, revalved and resprung. The only thing I cant find is my silencer. I'll have to clean up my garage and do a thorough search. Tonight I just stuck a silencer from my room mates cr250 on there and did the first heat cycle. Started first kick. Man I've missed the sound of a 2 stroke and the smell of klotz.

Last things to do are get a chain breaker and fit my chain, and find that damn silencer.:mad:

Finally took it out for a ride. Runs great and its jetted way rich. The a arms and spacers on the back make it feel so much better. The ITP GNCC tires are so grippy its ridiculous and are amazing in the mud. On the way back from the woods there were a couple of cops waiting for us, lol. In the scramble to get out of sight as fast as possible I welded my clutch ball. Didn't notice that till I had to cross a 4 lane road, luckily traffic worked in my favor so I didn't have to stop. I have a blue IMS tank and blue hood thats going on it, but I need to use a heat gun and reshape the bottom of the tank a bit to clear the right bend pipe, so it's the motley blaster for the moment.

Attachments

• 10525693_10152402139007647_626861269846997632_n.jpg
    10525693_10152402139007647_626861269846997632_n.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 159
nice rebuild nice vid to is that at canmer ky ive been up that same hill its really bad now