Rear brake assy, fatty pipe

good luck with the breaks i need breaks too.. no luck.. and as for the fatty dont get it save up and get lrd they are the best bang for ur buck

i have a rear brake setup for sale if anyone is interested. Everything works on it and the pads are in pretty good shape. The cable could be better, but still works just fine the way it is.

i hane a fmf fatty in really good shape i want 60$$$$ and i dont have the flange for it use it off your old pipe and they are great pipes!!!!

i believe i would go to kamen's and get one from them that would be the last resort though. they are 10.00 cheaper than the rest!!

hell yeah go to kamen's and get those for the from and back side to side and it will work for ya its the one that loops the motor then you gotta that that tangelo candy on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the park side by side at a angle and get that wonderful nopi shot!!!! hell i can't wait

hell yeah go to kamen's and get those for the from and back side to side and it will work for ya its the one that loops the motor then you gotta that that tangelo candy on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the park side by side at a angle and get that wonderful nopi shot!!!! hell i can't wait

I'll get some pics up as soon as i get it done wooten