Jan 27, 2008
north nj
This is Rausch Creek Trail Riders {formaly tower city} in tower city pa
The website is Rausch Creek Trail Riders

148.jpg

140.jpg

145.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
im going right blasterfreek30 hey in june what weekend is good for you..we need to plan this out now if we could..So my wife can take off work and figure everything out..Food sleep and whatever else we need...

there is a ton of us heading up to trevorton on april 19-20, I will have my blasters and a raptor with me. anyone know the costs to ride there?

there is no cost for trevorton i love riding there. lots a trails and great hill climbs

does Rausch Creek have like a day pass?? or just a year membership. I just want to go for the day! I love about 2 hours from there. so im not gonna go there all the time just once in awhile so i dont want to buy a membership if i dont have to.

they stopped day passes, mabe for liabilty reasons, but u could go as a guest with me and battbike, we r hopefully planning a trip in late march mabe april, and we can take 6 guests with us

well since im too lazy to start a new thread lol...ill just post in this one...not sure if anyone is gonna be there this weekend but me and my brother will be their..havent been there in 4 yrs so should be a good time