Rare blue atc 110 restoration

jus_me

Aug 8, 2012
N.Y
Found this ole girl in a barn. Will be restoring it for my son to ride when hes old enough. It is an 84 Blue atc 110. Not many of these around. Everything is there except the head. Still has original tires but there shot.

I will do a rebuild thread if there is any interest. Here is a pic of how she sits now. This is same exact quad as my first ever motorized toy. I saved up all summer from scooping horse poop to buy one at the age of 12. This thing brings back lots of good memories.

Attachments

• 20161114_204847.jpg
    20161114_204847.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 565
Last edited:
Took a better look at this thing and its in better shape than i thought. Plus the guy i bought it from called me and brought over the front fender which for some reason i didnt realsise it was missing.

Maybe someone can direct me in the right direction. The tank is in great shape other than the inside smells like paint thinner and has a lil rust. Im not sure how to go about cleaning it or whatever. Anyone ever done the inside of a metal tank or know of a place that restorws them? Im thinking some kerosene and sloshing it around and letting it sit ??

Jus_me Nice find! I also found a blue 1985 Honda ATC 110 a couple months ago. I too restored mine if you have any questions or problems let me know I encountered quite a few when I did my restoration. I am interested to see what you do with yours. Good luck I will be following this thread. I will post a picture of my ATC later so U can see what I did with mine!

Found this ole girl in a barn. Will be restoring it for my son to ride when hes old enough. It is an 84 Blue atc 110. Not many of these around. Everything is there except the head. Still has original tires but there shot.

I will do a rebuild thread if there is any interest. Here is a pic of how she sits now. This is same exact quad as my first ever motorized toy. I saved up all summer from scooping horse poop to buy one at the age of 12. This thing brings back lots of good memories.
Please do, I have one in way worse shape that I want to restore, but don't know where to start

Please do, I have one in way worse shape that I want to restore, but don't know where to start
Start by seeing if you can Still find the parts you need. Somethings may be hard to find. There's a really nice 250r that rides around here. Rebuild it if. You can not many around. But it takes some time and money