Votes: 22 25.6%
  • MX

Votes: 44 51.2%
  • flat track

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • hair scramble

Votes: 17 19.8%

• Total voters
Xc(hair scramble) all the way, thats what i call skill, not easy to be 2 hours ridin through some tough trails, i know cuz ive experienced it, and ive finished the races! awesome

DRAG RACING ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
some people say that drag racing is for pussys!!! but that is very wrong
because once you feel the raw speed of somethin you keep your mouth shut!! you try to hang onto a quad that takes off at the speed you can blink your eye.. you keep your mouth shut untill you feel the rush of drag racing!!!!

ive never really done much.. professionally anyway.. ive pretty much done trail rides and hill climbs ( out for like 3-5 hours) however there is resting its not straight through like hair scramble

i voted MX.. mx is the one that brings me most excitement, and it changes btwn tracks.. although i do love the andrenaline rush of a drag race... (drag banshee for that though) it kinda does get old after a while.. cuz it's just a straight drag strip for it...

with MX every lap is different, new lines develop, ruts bump, and jumps all change, mud affects everything so easily, and its waay more exciting to watch than anything else.

f*ck now look what i did, im getting the old itch again, i hope this snow goes away soon